The NSA Hampton Roads Summer Run Series will kick off on Wednesday, June 6 - National Running Day - with the Jordan Bridge Fun Run!
There will be three waves available for the FREE run: 6 a.m., 11 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Meet us there or ride with us in the MWR shuttle, which will meet in front of Riverview Fitness Center (bldg. 276) with departure times at 6 a.m., 11 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. sharp.
Sign up at Riverview Fitness Center or call 757-953-7024.
This run kicks off the Summer Run Series, which will also include the following runs:
- Saturday, July 7 - Old Town Portsmouth, 8 a.m. to noon
- Saturday, July 21 - Downtown Norfolk (Elizabeth Trail), 8 a.m. to noon
- Saturday, August 4 - Oak Grove Park, 8 a.m. to noon
- Saturday, August 18 - Noland Trail, 8 a.m. to noon
- Saturday, September 8 - First Landing State Park, 8 a.m. to noon
These are biweekly runs for the summer season. All those interested in the running club will receive a map and event details via email upon signing up for the event.