Mid-Atlantic Fleet & Family Readiness COVID-19 Program Updates
With the current spread of COVID-19, the priorities for Mid-Atlantic Fleet & Family Readiness Programs are to protect personnel and support the mission. We are developing this web page to provide the most current information for MWR, CYP, Housing, FFSC and Galley closures, cancellations and adjusted services.
NSA Hampton Roads (HQ/NW/P) - COVID-19 Update
Last updated 12:23 p.m. on March 31, 2020
- For up-to-date news regarding Navy Region Mid-Atlantic, please visit https://www.cnic.navy.mil/om/covid-19-updates.html.
- For up-to-date news on NSA Hampton Roads, please visit https://www.facebook.com/NSAHamptonRoads/.
- Fleet & Family Readiness Operation Status (Updated 3/26/2020)
- Galley is grab and go only.
- Northwest Annex Galley Operation hours
- Monday through Friday
- Breakfast - 6 to 9:45 a.m.; Lunch 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.; Dinner 3:30 to 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Sunday & Holidays
- Breakfast - 8 to 9:30 a.m.; Lunch 10:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.; Dinner 3:00 to 5:30 p.m.
- Monday through Friday
Fleet & Family Services (FFSC)
FFSC is currently transitioning our workforce to a Distributed Workforce and staggering staff on site. We are providing the majority of our services telephonically, but the doors remain open and will be provide crisis response as needed. Please call ahead for appointment (Northwest Annex: 757-421-8770/Portsmouth Annex: 757-953-7801).
Please be patient with us, as we find innovative ways to continue to support you. Our Centralized Scheduling remains open to accept appointments and remain connected.
Please call 1-800-372-5463 to find answers to your questions, resources and set up appointments.
In the meantime, take a deep breath, stay inside, read, relax, explore a new hobby, connect with your family, exercise, cuddle your pets, and enjoy the sunsets.
Fleet and Family Support Centers NSA HR (Portsmouth Annex and Northwest Annex):
- Mandated services: Family Advocacy Program, Sailor Assistance and Intercept for Life, and Sexual Assault Prevention and Response remain fully supported.
- Work and Family Life: Classes Cancelled
- Clinical counseling: Crisis response only.
- New Parent Support: Home visit clients will be contacted by phone. Home visits may be conducted on a case-by-case basis.
- Career Development Resource Center: CLOSED
- Fleet and Family Support Center locations will be manned, but majority of services will be conducted via remote means. Please call ahead for appointment.
Northwest Annex: 757-421-8770/Portsmouth Annex: 757-953-7801
Child & Youth Programs
- Northwest Youth/SAC Center - CLOSED.
- All CDC - OPEN.
- Click here to view details on CYP operations.
- All CDC outreach events are cancelled until further notice.
- All Youth Sports, Youth/Teen programs, field trips away from Navy Childcare facilities cancelled.
Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Click here to view the latest MWR information.